What is BeeBEEP
BeeBEEP is a peer to peer lan messenger. You can talk and share files with all the people inside a local area network such of an office, home or internet cafe. You don't need a server, just download, unzip and start it. Simple and fast.
- Free: BeeBEEP is free and always will be.
- Secure: encryption based on Rjandell Algorithm (AES).
- Instant Messaging: chat with all people connected, group or single user.
- P2P: share your file and download other from the connected users.
- Message History: all messages can be saved.
- Easy to use: BeeBEEP is a serverless application.
- Fully customizable: BeeBEEP comes with useful plugins (ex: make a screenshot and send it, clickable urls, colored text, and more...)
"BeeBEEP is a great tool to enable easy interoffice, LAN-based chats for your SMB. Give this software a shot; I think it's one of the easiest internal chat solutions available." - Jack Wallen (TechRepublic)