- For feature request or bugs please create a ticket on SourceForge.
- For FAQ or already fixed bugs please visit closed tickets on SourceForge.
- For other questions please send an e-mail to Marco Mastroddi on GMail.
- For support on beebeep.ini or beebeep.rc (the settings of the application) download the help.
- For support on how to install BeeBEEP on Linux download the guide.
Update to new version
BeeBEEP is born to be portable. The compressed file of every new version contains only the application files. When updating just uncompress files into the BeeBEEP folder and overwrite the old ones. Settings and chat messages are saved in separated files called beebeep.ini and beebeep.dat. These files are not touched in updating. If you need help to place settings in custom or default application folder please check the above link (support for beebeep.ini and beebeep.rc files).
Spell checking and dictionaries
Starting from 3.0.3 version you can enable spell checking. A dictionary which is compatible with Hunspell library is needed. You can follow these steps to install it in BeeBEEP:
- Search your language dictionary and download it from Openoffice Extension Website (click here for English).
- Unzip the extension file .oxt in your preferred folder.
- Open BeeBEEP and select "Dictionary..." from "Main" menu.
- Search and select your file .dic (Hunspell needs file.dic and file.aff in the same folder).