All the available translations come with BeeBEEP package (English is the default one). Here you can find the development version of them. You can check the translation status of your preferred language in the repository on sourceforge. If you want to use it, download the ".qm file". Put it in the same folder of BeeBEEP or in the place you want (after you have to select the folder in BeeBEEP "Select language" option).
Download Czech: thanks to m.i.n.i.s.t.r.y. and frantajetel.
Download Dutch: thanks to Tim Tyteca and Elbert Pol.
Download French: thanks to Gregory Blanchouin.
Download German: thanks to Michael Kopp, Bernhard Wallenta and Dennis Korner.
Download Hungarian: thanks to Revesz Ferenc.
Download Italian: native.
Download Norwegian (Bokmaal): thanks to Arne Hanssen.
Download Polish: thanks to Pawel Ciesla.
Download Portuguese (Brazilian): thanks to Tarik Martinez.
Download Russian: thanks to Victor Khokhlov and Aleksey Kabanov.
Download Serbian: thanks to Dejan Jovanovic.
Download Spanish: thanks to Teo Madariaga.
Download Swedish: thanks to Ake Engelbrektson (Svenska Sprakfiler).
Download Vietnamese (Tieng Viet): thanks to Chau Hoang Chuong.
Translations under development
Do you want to submit your language translation? Follow these steps:
- Download Qt Linguist for your operating system and install it.
- If you need help please go to the Qt Linguist online guide.
- Check if your language file .ts already exists here or download the latest default language file.
- Replace the "xx" in the file beebeep_xx.ts with your language abbreviation.
(For example in spanish rename the file in "beebeep_es.ts")
- Open your ts file with Qt Linguist and make translations.
- You can create your qm file clicking on Qt Linguist menu "File" -> "Release".
(Put the qm file in your beebeep folder for testing).
- Send the translated ts file to me (check my email here).